Your REALTOR® for Life
1320 W Hill Road
Flint, MI 48507
Michigan Real Estate
Quality service along with experience is why Suzi Stemper has become the "Go to" agent and a consistent leader in the real estate industry. She has a reputation for tenaciously protecting her client's interests. Savvy negotiations and cutting edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hall mark of Suzi's service. Suzi is exceptionally well-respected in this area. Not only for her unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working person who does absolutely everything in her power to ensure her client's success.
Please call Suzi anytime; she is ready to go to work for you.
Experience and Recognition
- #1 Selling and Listing agent in Genesee county
- Top 100 REALTOR®'s in RE/MAX of Michigan
- Award winning sales record over the past Ten years
- REALTOR® of the Year in Genesse County 2010
- Board of Directors for ECAR 2014-2019
- RPAC Committee for ECAR 2011 - present
- Michigan Association of REALTOR®
- National Association of REALTOR®
- Property sales and exchanges including fine homes, condominiums, income properties, water-front, vacant land, and residential.
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends.
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions.
- Certified in Marketing Horse Farms
All of this makes Suzi Stemper your number ONE choice in picking a REALTOR®. It's a 30 year commitment so start the relationship off right.
My Property Finder
Sign up for a FREE Property Finder account to save your favorites, save searches, get email updates on properties, and more.
Buying with Suzi Stemper
Use RE/MAX agent Suzi Stemper for all of your real estate needs.
Recent Articles and Blog Posts
Many homeowners believe the money they spend on home improvements will always make their property worth more. There are plenty of projects that will do exactly that, enhancing your enjoyment of your home and making it more valuable. However, there are renovations and remodels that can work against you when you’re ready to sell and […]Read More