Your REALTOR® for Life
1320 W Hill Road
Flint, MI 48507
Michigan Real Estate
Quality service along with experience is why Suzi Stemper has become the "Go to" agent and a consistent leader in the real estate industry. She has a reputation for tenaciously protecting her client's interests. Savvy negotiations and cutting edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hall mark of Suzi's service. Suzi is exceptionally well-respected in this area. Not only for her unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but for being an honest, hard-working person who does absolutely everything in her power to ensure her client's success.
Please call Suzi anytime; she is ready to go to work for you.
Experience and Recognition
- #1 Selling and Listing agent in Genesee county
- Top 100 REALTOR®'s in RE/MAX of Michigan
- Award winning sales record over the past Ten years
- REALTOR® of the Year in Genesse County 2010
- Board of Directors for ECAR 2014-2019
- RPAC Committee for ECAR 2011 - present
- Michigan Association of REALTOR®
- National Association of REALTOR®
- Property sales and exchanges including fine homes, condominiums, income properties, water-front, vacant land, and residential.
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends.
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions.
- Certified in Marketing Horse Farms
All of this makes Suzi Stemper your number ONE choice in picking a REALTOR®. It's a 30 year commitment so start the relationship off right.
My Property Finder
Sign up for a FREE Property Finder account to save your favorites, save searches, get email updates on properties, and more.
Buying with Suzi Stemper
Use RE/MAX agent Suzi Stemper for all of your real estate needs.
Recent Articles and Blog Posts
You’re selling your home at a price decided upon with the help of your real estate agent. Together you have researched the market and prepared to list your home at a price you believe to be viable and suited to the condition of the property. A potential buyer makes an offer, but it’s lower than […]Read More